Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vino Italiano Roundup Update

Oops. I suppose it was inevitable but I inadvertently omitted a review when putting together the roundup for the first edition of the Wine Book Club. Even though I left a comment on his site, thanking him for participating, I somehow managed to miss including Dr. Vino in the summary of participants. Sorry, Doc. The good news: this means we had a full-on 25 participants for the Wine Book Club’s first meeting. Not a bad turnout, if I do say so.

Tyler’s write-up is an interesting departure from the style of most others in that it focuses less on the book’s content, more on its success from the publishing industry’s perspective. He also brings us up to speed on what David Lynch, one of the authors behind Vino Italiano, is up to. Check out his review and tell him I sent you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin