Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clips from a Sunday in New York

Just a quick post today.... Had a great time hanging out with friends in New York earlier this week. I didn't take very many pictures this go 'round but thought I'd share a few of the highlights from day one nonetheless.

As unshutterbuggy as I was feeling then, I'm feeling even less writerly today. I should be back in the saddle tomorrow and hope this will tide you over until then.

Trisha Brown's "Off the Wall: Part 2" at the Whitney Museum of Art.

Jacky Blot's Montlouis "Triple Zéro" — a fine prelude to a very enjoyable dinner at Bar Boulud. (I told you I wasn't taking many pictures; had to borrow this one from last time.)

Cornellisen's consistently controversial Contadino: cool, crunchy, crackling... Enough with the seven Cs. Let's just say it was provocative and enjoyable, which also happens to be a pretty good way to sum up the spot where we dug it.

2 comments:

Do Bianchi said...

man, must be super fun to be in NYC right now... great post... don't be afraid of alliteration man!

David McDuff said...

You're too kind, Jeremy. I must say, it has been really good getting up to NYC so regularly of late.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin