Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Housekeeping

When I traveled to Germany and France in 2004, I did so without a camera. Luckily, one of my trip mates brought his camera along and was able to capture at least a few images at many of the wineries we visited. Nearly five years on, I’ve finally gotten around to borrowing his photo album (Thanks, Eric!), scanning some of his shots and adding them to the winery profile pages here at MFWT. If you’d like to check them out, you’ll find that new photos have been added to the pages for:


On a more technical bent, I’ve just updated my subscription feeds in keeping with Feedburner’s recent merge with and migration to Google. If any of you following MFWT via RSS feed or email subscription encounter any interruptions or problems with service, please drop me a line or leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin