Friday, January 11, 2008

And the Winner is…

After technical glitches delayed the prize drawing by a couple of days, the winners of the items auctioned on behalf of Menu For Hope have now been announced. I know we’ve all been holding our collective breath in anticipation. So without further ado, the winner of my donation – Private Sommelier Services and Wine for a Night – is Lisa Phillips of Wilmington, DE.

Congratulations, Lisa! You can reach me via the e-mail address on my profile page with any questions or to begin making arrangements for your wine and food fest. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks to everyone who participated for your support of such a great cause. The entire list of winners is now available for your perusing pleasure at Chez Pim.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin