Friday, November 16, 2007

Back by Popular Demand: Demystifying Bordeaux

When last I mentioned one of my classes at Tria Fermentation School, announced here to coincide with Tria’s email blast, the course was sold out before most of my readers even had a chance. Based on the popular demand for that course (which is scheduled for the Tuesday following Thanksgiving), the folks at Tria have asked me to repeat the session in December. This time around, I’ve asked them to let me promote the course here before they send out invitations to their email subscribers. So, act fast and you may just be able to score a seat or two. Here are the details:

Interested in learning about Bordeaux? In moving beyond thinking of the region’s wines simply as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot? I’ll be repeating my November Bordeaux class, the fourth in a series of regional wine courses, on Tuesday, December 18, 2007, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM, at Tria Fermentation School in Center City Philadelphia. We’ll be covering both whites and reds from a wide array of Bordeaux’s many sub-regions. It’s a big topic to knock off in one course, so think of it as a broad introduction. Tria’s lovely classroom space is limited to 24 students and seats sell out quickly so register online today. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin